This page contains links to a variety of data signals that have been specially recorded. Each file contains a standard test message (the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog) repeated twice. The files can help you learn the characteristic sound of various data modes but they can also be used to make sure your decoder is working. Just right-click on the link to save it to your computer.
- Raspberry Pi – Multiple Instances of RTLSDR as a Service
- Raspberry Pi – Update to WSJT-X v2.0.0
- Raspberry Pi 3+ & Ubuntu Mate – WARNING
- Windows 10 Backup and Restore
- Repairing Corrupt System Files in Windows 10
- Raspberry Pi Stretch – GPS Dongle as a time source with Chrony & Timedatectl
- PiFace on the Raspberry Pi – Problem Solved!