This page contains links to a variety of data signals that have been specially recorded. Each file contains a standard test message (the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog) repeated twice. The files can help you learn the characteristic sound of various data modes but they can also be used to make sure your decoder is working. Just right-click on the link to save it to your computer.
- FLDIGI fails to start with a fatal error
- Unstable Raspberry Pi – Taming the Power Supply
- Raspberry Pi – Transfer WSJT-X, JS8Call and FLDIGI settings to a new image
- Raspberry Pi – Multiple Instances of RTLSDR as a Service
- Raspberry Pi – Update to WSJT-X v2.0.0
- Raspberry Pi 3+ & Ubuntu Mate – WARNING
- Windows 10 Backup and Restore