This page contains links to a variety of data signals that have been specially recorded. Each file contains a standard test message (the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog) repeated twice. The files can help you learn the characteristic sound of various data modes but they can also be used to make sure your decoder is working. Just right-click on the link to save it to your computer.
- Raspberry Pi Stretch – GPS Dongle as a time source with Chrony & Timedatectl
- PiFace on the Raspberry Pi – Problem Solved!
- RTL-SDR Server as a service on Raspberry Pi
- Red Pitaya – Buyer Beware
- Raspberry Pi – Running Spy Server as a service
- Raspberry Pi – Running a Python program after the desktop starts
- Raspberry Pi – Fixing a slow mouse