Pre-configured and tested Raspberry Pi SD-Cards are now available from the Shop. These are a great way to get started with your Raspberry Pi as you can just plug-in the new card, power-up and you’re in business. All cards are built to the latest Raspberry Pi distribution and can be easily updated later as new features are installed. Click to visit the Shop
- Windows 10 Backup and Restore
- Repairing Corrupt System Files in Windows 10
- Raspberry Pi Stretch – GPS Dongle as a time source with Chrony & Timedatectl
- PiFace on the Raspberry Pi – Problem Solved!
- RTL-SDR Server as a service on Raspberry Pi
- Red Pitaya – Buyer Beware
- Raspberry Pi – Running Spy Server as a service